Monday, March 7, 2011

Tanzania editors online training

My name is Francis Chirwa. I am a journalist working with weekly newspaper, Raia Mwema which comes out every Wednesday.


I have been a journalist since  1983 after  completing my two year  Diploma Course in Journalism at the Nyegezi Social  Training Institute which is now St Augustine University.

I started as a sports reporter then  later became a sports editor before coming together with my fellow  journalist in 2008 to start  Raia Mwema,  which commands  big respect in media fraternity in Tanzania.

As I attend Tanzania Editors Online Training conducted by a Finnish journalist Peik  Johansson of  the Finnish Foundation For Media  Comunication And Development (VIKES), I hereby start my own blog to share with the people we have the same interest in sports, culture and politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment